As the leader in mobile truck repair and maintenance, Dickinson Fleet Services is committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible. In order to do that, we must continue to give our team of technicians the industry leading tools needed to do their job. It’s for this reason, we’re proud to announce that we will be debuting our new mobile maintenance truck, SAFE II, at the National Private Truck Council (NPTC) Convention taking place in Cincinnati, Ohio from April 26-28, 2015. We would like to extend a special invitation for you to come see this new truck in person. Here’s what it’s all about…
SAFE II – Mobile Maintenance Truck Overview
“SAFE” stands for:
This new mobile maintenance truck will allow us to continue making big strides forward in each of these areas mentioned above. The new mobile truck is built at Dickinson Fleet Service Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. It features a Freightliner chassis using a Knapheide truck body and some of the key features include:
– Complete Self Contained Fluid Vacuum System which eliminates oil entering the environment during the drain process and also prevents contaminates from entering oil during the fill process
– Diesel Air Driven Rotary Screw Compressor which acts as an all in one power system giving our technicians constant air to perform their jobs more efficiently
– New Welder System with operating range up to 300 amps
– New 300 AMP 12-Volt battery booster
– New 7000 continuous watt generator with 120 and 240 outlets
Come see SAFE II in person at NPTC in Cincinnati, Ohio taking place from April 26th – 28th.
Get the convention details here!
More On Dickinson Fleet Mobile Maintenance Service
Our mobile maintenance service is the most effective and convenient way to manage a fleet of trucks. With our easy scheduling system, we are able to perform all maintenance and repairs during “off” hours minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity. By providing our technicians with the most advanced technology for their service trucks (like the SAFE II) nearly all work is able to be completed on-site, meaning your trucks never leave the lot. When you combine all of this with a dedicated account manager and customer-friendly billing options – it’s easy to see why mobile maintenance just makes sense.
For more on mobile fleet maintenance service, contact us online here or call 855-DFS-4111!