Whew! It’s hard to believe it’s already June of 2015. This year is flying by and in the blink of an eye it’ll be half way over. 2015 has been a busy and incredible year so far here at Dickinson Fleet Services, that’s for sure. I want to take just a moment to recap some of the big announcements we have made over the past few months. We take great pride in sharing these updates as we feel it helps solidify our position as the leader in mobile truck repair and maintenance.
1. Dickinson Fleet Services Launches A Mobile App
Now it’s easier than ever before to schedule mobile truck repair and maintenance services. In fact, you can do it right from your mobile phone. Whether it’s an Android or Apple device, it takes just a few clicks to reach us from anywhere you have an Internet connection, anytime. With the Dickinson Fleet mobile app, you can submit a service request, find a location nearby and easily stay up to date with the latest company news. Our goal has always been to make our mobile services as convenient as possible for our customers and this app brings that convenience to a whole new level. Learn more about our mobile app here!
2. Unveiling SAFE II, Our New Mobile Maintenance Truck
This past April at the National Private Truck Council (NPTC) Convention in Cincinnati, Dickinson Fleet Services unveiled our new mobile maintenance truck, SAFE II. “SAFE” stands for: Self Contained Adept Mechanic Flexible Schedule Environmentally Responsible. It features a Freightliner chassis using a Knapheide truck body and some of the key features include:
– Complete Self Contained Fluid Vacuum System which eliminates oil entering the environment during the drain process and also prevents contaminates from entering oil during the fill process
– Diesel Air Driven Rotary Screw Compressor which acts as an all in one power system giving our technicians constant air to perform their jobs more efficiently
– And more!
Get the scoop on SAFE II here!
3. SmartWay Transport Partnership
In our ever growing commitment to operate as environmentally friendly as possible, Dickinson Fleet Services recently joined the SmartWay Transport partnership; becoming the first mobile fleet maintenance provider to ever do so. We will be benchmarking and reducing our fuel consumption in an effort to create a more sustainable industry.
See more on the SmartWay partnership here!