The primary focus of Dickinson Fleet Services has always been meeting our customers’ needs. So it’s no surprise that our service offerings have constantly evolved to meet those needs over the course of our 20 years in the business. Maintenance Select is the result of that evolution.
It all started with the realization that our customers wanted more from us than just fleet maintenance. They were looking for a company that would work with them, and help them manage their fleet.
They needed an easier way to get their trucks fixed. So we built a mobile service fleet.
They wanted a better way to control their fleet costs. So we developed WebWrench, a sophisticated online cost tracking system.
They deserved a smarter way to stay connected and informed. So we created direct electronic access with TRAIT.
Then, we packaged all of this together and called it Maintenance Select.
Under our “Maintenance Select Program” Dickinson Fleet Services offers the resources and the technology to establish a regional or national service network for your fleet management. In fact, Maintenance Select is the fastest growing segment of our business with 19,000 vehicles under contract coast to coast in fleets of all sizes from 3 to 4,000.
Our Region Service Managers (RSM), located throughout the country, are an important part of the success of our Maintenance Select Program. Your RSM will work closely with your branches for a smooth transition; introducing them to a better, safer, more consistent fleet maintenance program. As a key member of your Maintenance Select team, this professional will help connect you with your mobile tech, scheduling repairs, reviewing bills, overseeing the quality of work done, and enforcing our safety standards.
With the demands on businesses today, companies need to focus on running their core business without having to worry about their fleet maintenance. Finally, you have a company with the kind of expertise you can trust to do just that.
Fleet management services included with Maintenance Select:
- Mobile on-site preventative maintenance and repairs
- Full-service facilities for major repairs and accident damage
- Preventative maintenance tracking
- Cost tracking and budgeting
- Internet access to fleet performance information
- Quarterly fleet reviews
- Account assigned to an Account Manager
- Estimates for all repairs
- Nationwide breakdown service 24/7
- Nationwide accident management
- PM’s budgeted and billed monthly, based on cost and number of PM’s
- Preferred rates
- Priority service and turn time
- PM inspections
- D.O.T. inspections and Maryland certifications
- Labor discount
- Emergency roadside service
- Internet access